C++ Software Developer
All Options is looking for experienced and entrepreneurial C++ Software Developers. It will be your responsibility to extend and maintain our trading logic. This means designing, building, testing and maintaining efficient trading algorithms. This involves, among others, asynchronous programming, inter-process communication and user interfaces. We place heavy emphasis on high performance and reliability, as well as in working as a team together with traders in order to achieve results. We are very flexible and use Agile software development methodologies in order to spend our time where it has the highest impact.
· Strong academic background in Computer Science or closely related
· Ability to understand and maintain complex distributed systems
· 4 - 7 years of experience in software development in C++
· Preferably experience in software development in C#
· Preferably 2+ years of experience with developing high-frequency trading systems
· Accurate and quality-minded
· Proactive and independent working style under minimal supervision
· Good communication skills
· Team player
· Strong interest in option trading and/or the financial markets
· Flexible and adaptable, willing to work in a constantly changing environment
· Fluency in spoken and written English
All Options is a derivatives trading company established in 1998. We are a market maker and trader on the major European equity derivative markets. Our head office is situated on the Herengracht, in central Amsterdam. We are a non-hierarchical, dynamic firm with short communication lines.
Because we are a small trading firm, each employee has a high impact on our P&L. At All Options, we ask you to proactively influence decisions and make a difference. This means a demanding but exciting career opportunity for the right professional aiming for a steep learning curve and being rewarded with development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
For questions about the role, please contact the HR Department at 020 795 7000. To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All applications are treated confidentially.