As the HR Manager of All Options and All Capital you are responsible for the translation of the company strategy with a strong focus on recruitment, performance and talent management. You advise on, implement and maintain instruments for the optimal execution of performance management, compensation & benefits, leadership, career/talent development. For the private equity side of the business you will be expected to advice on various HR subjects, mainly compensation & benefits.
· Bachelor/Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
· +5 years’ experience as HR professional at a tactical and strategic level
· Strong experience in the field of performance management
· Having worked in the dynamic field of finance and/or trading is a true advantage
· Fluent in both English and Dutch, written & verbal
· Familiar with ADP system
· Result focused
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong personality
· Fast in response
Other relevant aspects
· Translate Dutch labor law changes into practical implications for the business
· Recruitment of quantitative and IT roles, sourcing and screening Junior traders/developers
· Familiar with remuneration policies, including Job Evaluation – Hay Group salary structure
· Manage all HR related processes; including Health & Arbo, pension plan & employee insurances
All Options is a derivatives trading company established in 1998. Our office is situated on the Herengracht, in the center of Amsterdam. We are a market maker firm with a major presence on European and growing presence on non-European equity derivatives markets, specialized in trading options of listed financial instruments.
We have an open and informal working atmosphere. We have a flat structure, we own the solutions we develop. We are a non-hierarchical, dynamic firm with short communication lines. Our focus is on speed and excellence, not hampered by bureaucratic process. Due to company size our contributions are visible and tangible. Speed is about being the first in the market. We think fast, we decide fast. And most of the time we talk fast too. We value critical thinking, creative solutions and innovation. We are all able to proactively influence decisions and make a difference. Every employee has a high impact on our results, which is both challenging and rewarding. This means a demanding but exciting career opportunity for the right professional aiming for a steep learning curve and being rewarded with development opportunities and an attractive remuneration package.
Ready to start working in a great team-trading environment? Apply today and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are applying from a foreign country, please also state your motivation to move to Amsterdam. We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, so please do not call or email if you are a recruitment agency.