The essential aspects we seek in all employees
There is no specific formula for what makes a great colleague, but we have compiled a few key selection criteria that we look for when evaluating job applications.
We would also recommend that you take a look at the rest of this website, to get an idea of whether All Options is a company that would suit you.
What makes a good derivatives trader?
In trading we only recruit Master graduates (or people close to graduation) with the following profile:
- Master level degree in economics, finance, maths, actuarial sciences, engineering, business studies or similar
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Outgoing with strong communication skills
- Motivated by challenges
- Fast learner
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial
- Comfortable in open, informal environments
In contrast with trading, our technology teams only recruit professionals with prior industry experience. The technical knowledge and skills requirements differ with each team and office, but in general we seek people with:
- 1-4 years of prior industry experience
- Evidence of solution-orientated approach to work
- Proven ability to develop and learn new approaches and systems
- Excellent English language communication skills
- Proven team experience
- Prior work in an Agile based development environment
More information is included with each job description.